6th International Conference on CSR & Sustainable Development
CSR 2019 New Delhi
The conference will focus on two broad tracks: research and practitioner. The research track will focus more on an academic perspective with presentation of research in the CSR area, whereas the practitioner track will have the presentations from the corporate / NGO projects along with the case studies in the CSR area. However, the conference sessions will have mixed presentations from both the tracks, for benefit of all.
(a) Full Paper (8-12 pages)
(b) Short Paper (4-6 pages)
(c) Practitioner Presentation (1 Page Abstract)
(d) Poster Presentation (1 Page Abstract)
All papers must be submitted online through the easychair conference management system available on the conference website. www.serd.org.in/csr2019
NO MORE SUBMISSIONS Please ! Conference is over…..
Along with paper/abstract, please also submit the author’s profile (one paragraph) and a passport size photograph in a .doc/.docx format. The template is available on the conference website.
- Low-Carbon Energy and Sustainable Industry
- Socially responsible products
- Corporate Governance
- Waste Management
- Self-Regulations, Codes of Conduct & Voluntary Compliance
- Supply Chain Sustainability
- Human Rights and Business Sustainability
- The Role of Governments in Business
- Child Labor, Forced Labor and Labor Trafficking
- Workplace safety & Woman rights
- Social Inclusion: Gender, Inequalities, and Human Rights
- Corporate Graft and Whistleblowers
- The Role of NGOs and other Elements of Civil Society
- CSR Issues relating to Multinational Enterprises
- Sustainable Agriculture and Food Systems
- Mining and Sustainability Principles
- Health for all
- Sustainability Reporting Standards
Proposal Submission : September 15, 2019
Acceptance/ Review note: Ongoing (Within one week of submission)
Camera Ready Submission: September 25, 2019
Registration Deadline : September 25, 2019
Conference Dates : October 10-11, 2019
BEST PAPER AWARDS
There will be three best paper awards in each of the Research and Practitioner Track of the conference. All presented submissions will be eligible for this competition and the decision will lie with the jury consisting of eminent experts of the area. Each of the best paper awards will carry a citation and a prize. The best paper awards will be announced in the valedictory session of the conference.
All accepted papers will be published in the form of an Edited Book bearing ISBN No. from a reputed publisher. The proceedings will be available at the time of the conference. Extended papers will also a find a place on the special issue of reputed international journals.